Thursday, January 15, 2009

Behave like a kid

Kids are amazing when it comes to being patient with us adults. They never give up on us. Happy Birthday to you ..happy birthday...he sang it for me today (on phone). At six, my nephew he is really going in the right direction when it comes to making a woman feel special. I will not be surprised if he gets flowers for one of us one of these days.

We discussed important things once he was done with his singing. I told him I had some stuff for him. He asked me the names. Kunfu Panda, Wall-e, Toy Story, Finding Nemo. Wall-e!- I have the Cd already. Now I wanted to sound up-to-date so I went on and told him that Wall-e toys had come to malls. He very patiently told me that he had seen them already. I told him I found Wall-e toys very interesting and we needed to go shopping for Wall-E toys.

Then he checked on my progress. Last time we had met he hid his disappointment from me as he had thought it to be too cruel to show it upfront on my face. He had said it was pretty okay to not be able to drive straight on those roads. It happens to all first-timers. And then my car had jumped into that lake only just twice. It's understandable that everyone is not a natural driver. He would teach me. He would work on me, so that next time I drive our vehicle it would be on the road and not on the footpath.

0 comments: