Thursday, January 22, 2009

At the speed of the wind

When I was a kid I believed that a time would come when I would need to ride a cycle. The time would come. Then I would know how to paddle, without any prior experience with the cycle. I would visualise myself ride at the speed of the wind, behind something I really needed to chase.

The knowledge of something that is deep written within you, you don't feel the need to touch those words everyday like you do to a scripture. The pronunciation is not a sound,it is blank with information. Like a paper with inkblots, so many of them at one place.

It's like visiting the old structure and knowing where every staircase would lead. You never ventured there, but in the depth it reflects, like a blue plan an architect drafts and knows the building with the blue lines more than the walls that grow old.

1 comments:

Gaurav Parab said...

Nice. Reminds me of the The Wonder Years.