Tuesday, March 29, 2011

:)

I don't know what life was like before I became a mother on 18th May, 2010. I used to blog then.. and if nothing at all I miss that element of my earlier life a lot. I will not blame it on time or the toddler who was a baby once for not letting me blog. Some experiences are too fulfilling and leave no space for words to fill in and explain how it felt.


I can't explain the tear that rolled down my cheek when I heard my son's first cry.

I can't explain how good it feels..


But blog I will..whenever I can.


It takes strength to create and stupidity to devastate. The waves called me out. I have been listening to their rhythm every night. The waves missed the rhythm of my beats. Long hair open, running free like the ocean foam grey in the midnight. Feel of the sand under my feet again..footprint or no footprint..I was there at the sea last night.

4 comments:

sid said...

hi jui,

nice to see you back after a long time. And i hope u keep blogging

Amit Charles said...

Congratulations! (for the lil Angel)

And welcome back to blogsphere.

God Bless both of you.

keep it goin :)

Saibal Barman said...

I'm immensely delighted to hear you..the laughter...the cry....the harmony turning in music of life...slowly opening out of the seed...
The rest is still held in my expression on your last post..Lost
Regards,

Almighty's Guinea Pig !!! said...

hey congrats dear, its gonna be a year now :-) great to see u blogging again....waiting to hear more from you

Cheers,
Revu