Sunday, January 17, 2010

Lost

Do you feel lost in your own lane sometimes? The block had a home, your home somewhere down there. You return back home one day and realise you are lost in your own lane. You can't just find the home at all. It is maybe like you have outgrown your old t-shirt. Your home has outgrown you, or you have outgrown the home.

I am not returning today. I am on my way to a discovery. Is it the wooden twigs that I need to find for the nest or is it the hollow in that bark? Or maybe if I look harder I might find myself in some lost time with some lost home.

I am not returning back from here. I am on my way to a discovery.

6 comments:

Saibal Barman said...

Do I hear resonance of a soul braving waves of agonies in pursuit of exploring the truth so craftily secreted in life?….Do I glimpse a silhouetted image of my child sailing alone against a shining horizon that I have never dared to venture out?….And, do I sense my trembling lips burying a few whispers of prayers deep within a feeble soul of a father?…..Or, do all these questions evaporate into the smoky hollow of eternity?....Perhaps, I don’t know….
Take care,

Gaurav Parab said...

Happens. All the time.

bhumika said...

zzzzzuuuuii!!! how have you been? :)

sid said...

hey jui..

lost? not returning to your blog?
especially to the "dear diary" ... :)

Saibal Barman said...

Silence indeed is a great state of awakening..a meaningful phase of exploring self...as meditative as an artist's engaging eyes...
I wish not to perturb its tranquil pool...
I read and reread whatever you've shared to us...and I feel greatly indebted to have access to this grand hall where colours play fascinatingly...words weave artist's emotion in subtlety...

I would only say...take care..

Vicky :) said...

that a really good way to look at life when we look harder we see more