Saturday, September 23, 2006

The World Beyond Her Eyes

I have known this woman for a long time now. Sometimes her heart beats faster than normal; sometimes she feels a lump in her throat and sometimes her eyes arrest my gaze as if for eternity. When I am looking at her eyes it seems as if they are an entranceway to some mystic world too different from the world I live in.

I don’t see her everyday. I see her only when I wish to take a stroll in her world. She is the only inhabitant of her world and I am her only guest. She always stands at a high peak looking at the expanse of her world below. Once I step inside this world through her eyes I can feel her every thought, every grain of her emotion.

When this connection is established, even with my eyes wide shut I can see her world clearly. The crowd and the innumerous conversations in my world were making me restless and I decided to make my trip to this woman’s world today. I closed my eyes as I stood next to her. There was a sudden rush of energy that eased my weak shapeless thoughts. I could feel something happen to my shoulders. Next moment I saw an eagle; strong winged floating in the sky of this world.

I was the eagle. Fearlessly cutting past the currents of the wind, feeling wind against every shred of my feather. The chaos of those conversations in my world stopped affecting me the moment I became that eagle in her world. There was an aura sheltering me. At this exact moment I could feel thousand different energies within me.
I was a wall tall ocean wave journeying in an ocean. I also was the small fish in the depths under this wave, though small it was giving me tons of zest. In her world I could become a freefalling waterfall, an ant, a wild running black horse, a leaf, a single raindrop or the rain pouring at it’s own accord. Whatever form my feeble thoughts acquired it always made me feel boundless and capable of doing and undoing the exact thing so unachievable in my world.

1 comments:

Shreyas said...

wow its nice!!!!! majhya level chya varti hota pan wachayla chaan vaatle....